44% of the audience of Guardians of the Galaxy is female and all the speculation states that women went to see it for Chris Pratt’s body. I don’t think that’s fair. Maybe (and this is crazy) they just like kickass movies with space shit and explosions. Maybe women can do things without men being their motivation. Maybe.
I WENT FOR THE TALKING RACCOON MOTHAFUCKAS
i’m actually a very chill person IRL like sometimes i only cry maybe once, twice a day
for the last fucking time representation does not mean shoving in a queer romance. it means acknowledging we fucking exist. it means a girl saying she likes girls. it means a character doing something as simple as checking out their same gender. you don’t have to be in a relationship to be recognized as queer. representation is not and never has been about ‘ships.’ it’s about normality. it’s about existing for a purpose other than a punchline or a god damned ship
a practical guide to becoming a true pun master
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s